Halloween snuck up on me this year, creepily approaching…with the Halloween weekend approaching I wanted to share a favorite among our household – a delicious discovery, a wicked twist on a classic…
So keeping in mind that it’s also #tbt tonight seemed like the perfect night to share this throwback recipe:
Zombie Meatloaf – Deliciously Dangerous!
- Make your meatloaf recipe as normal.
- Shape meatloaf into a head shape.
- Wrap in bacon.
- Use onion slices for eyes – slice slightly into them and add drop of red food coloring to center (the food coloring will bleed out making the eyes look blood shot) an onion slice for a nose, and onion slivers for teeth.
- Then bake as usual (about an hour at 350 degrees).
- “Eat him before he eats you!”